If you are an online retailer, you know that generating traffic can be difficult. Unlike search ads, which provide quick results when someone is searching for a particular product or service, getting someone to click on an ad for your business in their Facebook feed can be tough. Dynamic ads in Facebook were designed to increase the likelihood of clicks in the newsfeed.
As The Weird Company, we created our "Break the Egg Marketing Strategy" . It includes "dynamic ads" structure and creates more traffic than the other type of campaigns.
- One of our client's dynamic ads created more than 30% traffic
- Conversion rate is between 3-5%
- Engagement is more than the other type of ads.
(Please contact us to learn more details)
- Dynamic ads put the power of Google and Facebook ads in the hands of every online merchant. Dynamic ads allow you to target and test which ads and keywords produce the best results on social media, ecommerce platforms and on your website, improving the likelihood of making a sale and boosting conversion rates.
- With Dynamic Ads, you can create three types of ads: responsive (R), product (P), and video (V). Dynamic Ads appear in search, on Display Network sites, and in Gmail, making it easy for users to find your ads when relevant searches are made. This solution will create different ads for each user based on his or her behavior on your website.
- Dynamic ads are automatically optimized to always show the most relevant ad for where your customers are on their path to purchase (this translates into higher conversion rates).
- Dynamic Ad Server significantly increases website reach by showing relevant ads that target in-market customers.
- Dynamic ads are creative placements on Google's Ad Network. They are different from all other ad types because there are no formats to bid on. Rather, creative is an ad that shows your unique creative depending on the site that your ad appears. You can choose specific topics to show your ads or let Google know the areas of interest you want to target.